Tuesday, November 09, 2010

MSNBC blinked!

Olbermann's back. Whenever I've had an Olbermann overdose, I gaze for a moment at this photo of the young firebrand Commie intellectual, Leon Trotsky, and he, Keith, seems relatively normal again.

I however am not. My political views as a natural follower have always been shaped by the Zeitgeist of our times.... (Heh.)

As an Independent, I find it disturbingly easy to carom off any nearby rail into pockets I've never considered before. After so many years of contemptible indecision, I suppose I most approve of America's strangest bedfellows, James Carville and Mary Matalin, as best illustrating the point that all politics is organic, homegrown, family-friendly and local. Bunkies aren't the whole story, of course.

You have to look beyond yourself to find your principles; in American politics, we start with the Constitution.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home