Thursday, July 22, 2010

Web Blog

A blog is a "web log," get it? Things found on the web, orginally, in the daze before Google when Tim Berners-Lee's World Wide Web was young and fresh as a new potato.

That's what my first blog (hosted by the long defunct Internet Navigator somewhere nearby in Cedar Rapids) was, at any rate. Like everyone else, I quickly found my true calling — unabashed bloviation. Doing this with mere language is easy, because like everyone else, in the words of Jar Jar Binks, "I spik."

Fortunately, I have William Shakespeare to keep me humble, and Deviant Art to blow my tiny fur-lined mind. But the truth is, I bloviate because I love to play with words, whether anyone else understands or not.

Bloggo ergo beast. Well, that's a dubious ("du bist") example. "I blog, therefore you is." But megalomaniac paranoid? Puh-leeze. Deviant Art is my tinfoil hat. The Reverend Dodgson has long since launched the hot air balloons of my armada of wonders. If you could see what I've seen with your eyes, you'd blog2.

I am l33t. I play Final Fantasy XIII on my trusty Playstation 3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home