Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Legacy


Hello, My name is Tara, the daughter of the amazing man that once started this site. My father, David passed away in July, Friday 13th. In the past months my mother and I have been trying to close Dad's accounts that will no longer be active. While in the process I logged on to my dad's blog here, and I can't bring myself to close this blog down. Blogging is something I can't not remember my dad doing and I want to continue in his footsteps and keep this blog running in tribute, and in memory of the greatest man I've ever known.

Starting today "New Legacy" will be up and running. Well up and running once I know what the password to this account is... the computer automatically logged me in so I need to do some digging. ^_^'''

And Dad, you are the most amazing person I've ever known. I love you with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home