Thursday, August 30, 2007

Non-linear

Star Ocean (the original, and yes, I bought my cartridge on eBay a couple years ago ;-) kind of defines non-linear game play, meaning the time comes when the plot is so unconstrained, you're not really sure what to do next. For example, I've got all four kingdom emblems and... now what? Tried a quick foray into the Mt. Metox ruins, and sure enough, it's still too hard. Hmmmmmmmm...

Congratulations to John and Kelli (my niece) on their new baby girl. What's her name [UPDATE: Emma Marie], and where are the PHOTOS?! :-)))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger fvxlpu said...

If you have not played it yet, you must try Chrono Trigger for SNES, it is a kind of non-linear game.. and one of the best games ever, in my opinion

5:53 AM  
Blogger Grikdog said...

I've seen it. Haven't had a chance to play it. Thanks for the comment.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home