Monday, January 15, 2007

Okami: How to Ring the Epicurean Bell

This is a maddening little puzzle which the cheatsheets refuse to solve, so...






>>SPOILER ALERT<>












Don't try to Power Slash the epicurean bell in Moon Cave, you're just wasting time and ink. Instead...















>>MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!<<














... hit it with your head. Eight times.



I owe my thirteen-year-old a day of uninterrupted play at the videogame of her choice for solving that. Whoa. Feeling old and inflexible, here. I laughed when I saw her beat the bell like that. Maybe the torch has passed... Heh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wasted an inkfinity stone because I thought my technique was lacking! Thankfully all I had to do was read the initial part of your message to get it. (And the walkthroughs say, "slash", and in my opinion there is a huge difference between what she does when she, "slashes", and what she does when she essentially, "head butts!")

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you so much for this info and your 13 year old for solving it ^_^. I wasted my inkfinity stone too and also used the power slash over and over until I gave up and googled how to solve this puzzle.

Why didn't I thought of using Amaterasu's head in the first place. >.<

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home